Monday, April 03, 2006

Too Cute

My daughter:
Little bunny foo-foo walking through the forest, scooping up the field mice and boppin them on the head. Down came the good fairy and she said, little bunny foo-foo I don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and boppin them on the head. I will give you three more chances until I turn you into a bacoon.
Samantha (my 12 yr old sister):
Ummmm, what is a 'bacoon'
My daughter without ever skipping a beat:
a little hairy monster
Samantha:
Didn't you mean racoon or baboon
My daughter:
No, a bacoon

We laughed till our sides started aching. So next time you hear a little noise, or think there is something under your bed. THERE IS. A bacoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linds said...

Your site is great. I enjoyed reading through your posts, and your design is really unique... I'll definately be returning!!!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home