Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Post About Nothing

Well I have been debating for several days on how to follow-up that last post. I have pondered over miles of road on my way to work, and thought about the possibility of posting about the Salt Lake City commuter, realizing that holds about as much interest as Dick Cheney's views on same-sex marriage, I thought better of it. Then I arrived at work and thought about the fascinating post of corporate jargon used, like my new favorite phrase "cube-mate" and again decided that telling about my latest paper-cut would be equally fascinating. At work I don't have any deep thoughts at all unless you consider, 'is it tequila time yet?' meaningful? I don't know, there might be something there.

So here I am rambling, and you are still reading. Which proves a couple of things, 1)Seinfield was brilliant with the idea that people really are interested in nothing, and 2) You like me, you really like me!

Okay more coffee is needed ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home