Tuesday, January 31, 2006

GW Bush Drinking Game

Here is my idea of a fun way to get drunk tonight:

Tonight, at 7:00PM, President Bush is giving his State of the Union Address...Yeah, to play this game, you have to watch it! I know, I know, it'll be painful to hear that jackass speak, but... it'll be fun!

So, every time the Pres says "working hard" you have to CHUG your beer! And I mean CHUG damnitt!!

Then, every time he does his little fist shake thing, you have to take a sip... we lessened that part of it because the guy does that WAY TOO OFTEN!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Hänni said...

Bottoms up babe!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

And I forgot to play - I went shopping at Victoria Secret's instead ~ hey it is an additional 50% off the lowest price - that is a good deal :)

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Hänni said...

Nooo!

OK for 50% off your absence from drinking is totally excusable.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home