Friday, January 27, 2006

Bleeding for Love


Nightmares as I sleep
Tears flow easily
Words don't heal me
My heart weeps

Answers become apparent
Though I refuse to look
Facing it all becomes
My pain transparent

Not enough
To take the risk
To change what is
For what could be abrut

How to imagine
My life without
What has become my
Breath of reason

Hearing my inner voice
To say yes to me
And no to pain
Because that is a choice

Trying to look away
In hopes that all can
Return to just
Handprints in clay

Pain doesn't fade
I can't ignore the wounds
Bleeding for love
Life feeding my rage

Help me heal
Reach out to me
And let go of safe
Lets get back to being real

1 Comments:

Blogger franammons51885976 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home