Wednesday, October 19, 2005

More Step Aerobics for Me

I walk over to the counter to grab something and my adorable, darling, spirited (are you getting the hint that something bad is about to come?) charming, lovable daughter who is all of six years old shares her wisdom with me. She sweetly says, "Mom I like your butt how it shakes side to side as you walk, like boom boom chica chica." Then she proceeds to demonstrate for me what it looks like, the girl is swinging her little toosh from side to side for all she is worth.

My head titled to the side with that puzzled 'did she just say that' look on my face I say to her, "YEA well my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" to which we both laugh in a fit of giggles over.

Hey shake it if you got it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home