Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Should Have

When he told me that, sitting there that evening,
When I said all the wrong things and none of what I meant
I should have just said, "I am sorry she hurt you like that"
And just held him in my arms

Instead I wanted to say the things I had been holding in
For someone that would never listen to me
Someone long ago of my past
I took the time to say what I hadn't said in years

To many words, to much said, not listening
I really should listen more
And talk less
Really take in what is said

But deep down, you know the area where you keep secrets
It was hearing how much she hurt him
That gave me the opportunity to know him
And the chance to once again love in my life

I can't say that I am sorry she said that
Or that there is no repair to something like that
When you can't take back those words
Because they have cut so deep

I am however ....
Sorry for your hurt and your pain
Because you are wonderful
And no one should be cut like that
Especially someone so loving as you

Signed sincerely,
Me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanna honestly say that mostly pages here are crap but you have something i like Good content I have a site to Pretty cool have a look if you got some time Starting a small home based business

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mozilla Launches Online Developer Center
New One-Stop Resource for AJAX, Web, and Firefox Extension Development Mountain View, CA - infoZine Mozilla Corp., the developer of the popular Firefox Web browser, welcomes Web developers to the public beta of ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You might find mine of interest, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The InformationWeek Blog
INFORMATIONWEEK WEBLOG Here you'll find observations, anecdotes, and analysis from our experienced staff of reporters and editors, with links to stories, surveys and other content that appear on InformationWeek ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home