Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Couldn't Have Said it Better Myself ...

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot. Who calls you back when you hang up on him. Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.

Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends.

Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.

Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

-Taken from an email sent to me by a good friend

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to visit your blog, we hope you will come check out our
blog site. We have articles on pets. We add new information often.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SGA's 'war' puts rivalry in spotlight
News of the Student Government Assocation's declaration of war against Washington University in St ... Additionally, the Department of War has received mention on numerous blogs, from the general discussion Web log metafilter.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried every product that is supposed to be great for curly hair. This Moroccan Oil hair line is the best I have ever tried. I have paid for inexpensive

products to very expensive products and this is the VERY BEST I have ever tried in my life, and I am in my 50's. It makes my hair soft, shiny, bouncy, and easy to manage. My hair is shoulder length. No

frizzies or heavyness. I get so many compliments and people just wanting to touch my hair. I am okay with the fragrance.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great product for anyone with curly, wavy, or frizzy hair, it works

wonders!! my hair is like all three and its AMAZING! my hair is soo shiny and there is no frizz at all! My waves look gorgeous :) and it has a great hold but it doesnt weigh your hair down or anything! Its

soo touchable and beautiful!! A MUST-HAVE!! :)

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home